"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yardy yar yar

Carey and the Power Team are still low on numbers at their crusade this week, so please say a prayer for them and for the town of Warwick to have a spiritual awakening! Thank you in advance for all of your prayers!

Also, just wanted to keep you posted on our crazy yard. I worked on raking the dirt yesterday for about an hour but was far from finished. So, today I worked on the east side of the house raking and then started hauling dirt from the east side to the west side of the house. The problem was...I only had a two gallon bucket to carry the dirt so after about 6 trips back and forth and two hours later, I called mom and dad to borrow a wheelbarrow. That was a genius idea!! They came over, took me to Wayne's for dinner (good fish and chips and a YUMMY vanilla coke) and we headed back to the house to finish the yard. I filled two wheelbarrow's full of dirt while dad shoveled it in the low spots. We worked until we literally couldn't see what we were doing! We worked a total of about three hours but I will finish the last little bit tomorrow and take some pics to post for you all to see. Thanks Daddy for all of your help and thanks Momma for watering for me! Love you both!

God Bless You!

No comments: