"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Ok Nat...this one's for you!

So, I finally got a myspace a few months ago and now I am supposed to do this "blog" thingy mahjiger! Well here goes my first post...bear with me as I learn how to do this. Please feel free to comment on how lame it is or how phenominal it is!! LOL! Nat, I'm counting on your expertise here!

Carey and I will try to update this at least once a week to let anyone who wants to know what's going on with us, what the latest scoop is!! That way, no matter where you are in the US, you are still close to us! (WHOA! This thing is making me cheesy already!)

That's all for my little blog as of right now. Yeah, yeah, I know...waaayyyy too short but I will add some pics and stuff from our trip tomorrow! God Bless You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful!!! Miss you and look forward to meeting Carey soon!!

Love ya
Rob Morrison =) GO OU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July to both of you!! Go watch some pretty fireworks!! LOL!! =)

Rob (again)