"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

How our lives change...

Well, Nat this blog is for the girls!

Think back to the last week of October when we came to you and J's apartment for a Saturday night. Little did I know, I had just met the love of my life! I think back to the craziness and laughter that occured...from the neighbor in his "little" outfit to us sitting in the back of MY car to Johna's potty break to Scott's fabulous fall (I am sitting here giggling about it now) to J.R. being nosy and trying to figure everything out to our scary faces and to our zoolander faces and to all the texting I was sending to my future husband! Here I am, 9 months later and married to the most wonderful and Godly man and more happy than I ever thought possible! And now you...You are engaged and planning an incredible wedding to my baby cousin who I love like a brother and I am so happy that you will soon officially be family and I will have another sister to love to go along with Kourt!

I had to add some pics from that night! ENJOY!



God Bless You!

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

AWWWWWWW Ash!!! That was such a neat post! wow, has life changed or what!? What blessed lives all have! So glad to be your new cousin!! We're gonna be FAMILY!! and get to eat lots of deviled eggs together, forever :) I love you!