"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Linda's Trip - Day 10

Day 10 - Monday

Today, Carey, me and Brenton drove to OKC in the rain to meet Shane, Jesse, Hunter and Mikey at Whitewater while Linda stayed and took care of our home. It looked like it wasn't the best day to go to a water park!

However, God is mighty and the rain slowed to a sprinkle as we pulled into the parking lot and stopped completely as we put our towels down in the chairs we wanted! We had so much fun! We even went down a slide called the Mega Wedgie and believe me...we all know how it got its name!!!! The kids had a great time and all played very well with each other. They were glad to see each other and the big kids (Carey, Shane and me) had a blast too! I think we went on every slide there (except two Hunter and Brenton informed us)! We arrived at 12:30 and left at 7 exhausted! I don't think we sat down but about 10 minutes twice to have a little snack. It was a long, but awesome day!

We ate at Burger King on the way home with Bubba (that is what I call Shane) and the kiddo's. I can say with certainty that we all fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow!

God Bless You!

No comments: