"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I love you day and another house fiasco!

Carey got home from his crusade Monday around 4:00 and I was so happy to see him!!!! When he gets home, I usually follow him around like his shadow just talking his leg off about complete nonsense but just to be near him makes me so happy!!! He's pretty good about it, just nodding and saying uh huh when I pause for air. After I followed him around watching him unpack, do laundry, check out the yard, look at the mail and play his new xbox 360 Nascar 08 game, we just hung out at home. It was so nice for us to be home and just to be us!

On Tuesday, I had to go to practice and when I got home we headed to eat some lunch and run a few errands. He surprised me with TWO dozen roses because he said it was "I love you" day! They are so beautiful and everytime I look at them I think of him!! Not long after that, we dealt with the newest home fiasco...the freezer was frozen! I know that sounds weird but the entire thing was frozen including all the food was frozen to it!!!!! We had to pull everything out and dry it out before we could start over! We think it all had to do with our ice maker. As of right now it is working so keep your fingers crossed!!! Once that was finished, Carey needed to relax (he had already fertilized the yard and washed my car!) so he played on the computer while I sewed some buttons on his jacket. Then he told me to continue with our "I love you" day, we were going on a date! He took me to Red Lobster and we had a great time! We were trying to make the most of our few short hours together since he was leaving the next day! It ended up being a great day together! Enjoy the pics!



God Bless You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a cold problem!!!!!!!!!! You may have to but an ice maker. So sweet my son is & thoughtful...beautiful flowers and such a special date!!!! I think he wishes he had some of the 'cold' problem with him since there is no a/c. Hope you are feeling better. Love you lots and more MomMaL