"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weekend with Shane...

Saturday I drove up to the city to watch Shane's softball tourney and to meet Lauren and Isaac. Shane's team did so so in the tournament but it was hot so it was nice to go home a little early. I took all five kids (Lauren 12, Jessica 8, Isaac 8, Hunter 5, and Mikey 3) to McDonald's by myself. They were pretty good but it was alot of kids!!!! Some day, one or two will be plenty for Carey and I!!! LOL! Enjoy pics from the day!



God Bless You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You with 5 at McDs!! You are braver than I. Im sure your babies with behave perfectly when y'all take the out to eat. I really looking forward to babies. hahaha Miss & love ya, MommaL