"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Carey's birthday!!!

Carey turned 36 today!!! Unfortunatly I had to work today so he spent the day with our youth pastors Matt and Heath. Then they came over for dinner and to watch Facing the Giants. We had a great evening! I hope you had a great day my love! I love you sugar bear!!!!


So here is an update on Carey...he is now in cast number five and goes back to the doctor on the 29th. We are hoping that the cast will come off and he will not have to get another one! Please keep him in your prayers!




God Bless You!

2 comments:

tommie said...

just syain' the foot grosses me out...but if he rocks your world and takes care of you, he is good!

Lizzybeth said...

Happy Birthday friend!! WOW...36!!