"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet."

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

WELCOME TO OUR CRAZY WORLD!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Imagine...


Do you ever have those days when you feel like you have been treading water for so long and you just get more and more tired? Well those have been the last few weeks for me. When I am overworked, exhausted and sick, I like to imagine myself crawling in my Savior's lap and Him just caressing me and telling me to relax and that everything is going to be okay. Can you imagine that day? Can you even fathom the thought of going to Him and just being in His arms? The thought is so overwhelming to me. The song by Mercy Me "I Can Only Imagine" is my all time favorite song and literally brings tears to my eyes and gives me huge goosebumps when I let myself get lost in the moment imagining. The words are just so powerful...

"I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by Your side...
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see, when Your Face is before me!
I can only imagine. I can only imagine.
Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when I find myself standing in the Son!
I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine! Yeah! I can only imagine!! Only imagine!!!
I can only imagine.

I can only imagine, when all I do is forever, forever worship You!
I can only imagine."

If I didn't have one of the most thoughtful and supportive husbands in the entire world, I don't know how I would have made it through the last few weeks either. Carey is truly a gift that God gave me that I cherish more and more. I would come home tired from a long day at work and then three volleyball games after and think of all the things I needed to do when I got home but no! Even though he has been sick, I get home and the laundry is done, the yard is watered, the flowers are watered, dinner is ready, the house is cleaned, etc. I thank God for my husband so many times a day. I have been blessed above and beyond my means! Thank you for all that you do sugar! I love you!

God Bless You!!!

No comments: